Sympathy Grows Memory Garden
To grow a plant from seed is a delicate and meaningful task that offers hope, aids in the grieving process and provides a satisfying way to pass the time after the loss of a loved one.
This gift includes biodegradable non-invasive wildflower seed paper in the shape of a leaf, basil seed paper in the shape of a dove, and parsley seed paper in the shape of a heart. They'll simply plant the different papers in the ceramic planter with soil provided and watch as new life grows.
Each piece of seed paper is handmade one sheet at a time by skilled artisans in San Diego, CA. Gift also includes a thyme-growing set by Esschert Designs - everything they need for their own personal memory garden. Its small size is ideal for a window sill or kitchen counter, and the gift comes with a growing guide for easy use.
Included in this Gift
- Esschert Designs Thyme Growing Set.
- Dove-Shaped Basil Seed Paper.
- Heart-Shaped Parsley Seed Paper.
- Leaf-Shaped Wildflower Seed Paper.
- 2 Cups of Indoor Potting Soil.
- Ceramic Planter with Inspirational Message that reads: "When someone we love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure."